Hatchasia, Inc. founded in 2000 as a subsidiary of DFNN a publicly listed company on the Philippine Stock Exchange (PSE:DFNN).It has licenses for local interactive gaming in the Philippines regulated by the Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation (PAGCOR). Hatch Asia provides IT and business process management solutions and services to iGaming companies. These are provided to its clients at Cost reductions of 30%-50% through cost arbitrage savings in labor, lower personnel costs, rental rates, and shared infrastructure costs.
- Software Development Services; Game and Web Design
- Testing & QA
- eWallet Solutions
- Operator Support Services (B2B)
- Turnkey Support including Site maintenance
- Payments Processing
- Multilingual Customer Service
- Bespoke platforms for specific gaming jurisdictions.
- Universal Interface System
- Marketing Support.
- Access to both online sites and landbased iGaming outlets for product and service testing
- Improved business controls, security of data, and more efficient processes and procedures.
- Fast set up of teams (within 15 days) and 24 x 7 operations getting to market quicker
Hatchasia is a member of the IT Business Process Association of the Philippines (IBPAP). The company and its subsidiary is duly registered with PAGCOR to ensure transparency and compliance with regulated market practices in the Philippines.