With a relatively short time to go before the first licences are issued, now is the time to fully understand the fantastic potential of Integrated Resorts (IRs) being constructed in one of the superpower regions of Asia.
The Japan Gaming Congress (JgC) is a ticketed two-day intelligence gathering for gaming professionals in Japan looking to find out the best way forward for IRs. As such, the conference is designed for Operators, Regulators, Government representatives and Suppliers and is a focused business-to-business forum.
Featuring expert speakers from gaming and integrated resorts
Investment & Finance
- Licensing and legal challenges
- Building successful relationships between government, prefectures & industry
- Integrated Resorts Case Study
- Integrated Resort Customers in 2025
- Business of integrated resorts
Social Impact & Local Development
- Financial statistics and impact on the wider community
- Implementing social safeguarding measures
- Urban design and planning aspects of Integrated Resorts
Gaming & Next Generation Consumers
- Leapfrogging to the top in experience, technology and revenue
- Land-based eSports revenue and investment
Latest event news
On March 7, Osaka Prefecture Governor Ichiro Matsui and Osaka City Mayor Hirofumi Yoshimura announced that they would resign and run for each other’s jobs under the banner of their Osaka Ishin no Kai ...
In the lead up to Japan Gaming Congress, we catch up with Brandan Bussman, Director of Government Affairs, GMA. Brendan is a seasoned executive, with an extensive background in government affairs, pol ...
MICE business Given the government clarification around the IR site regulation, MICE space will have to take up 100,000 sq feet, making it integral to operators and Japan as country to understand how ...
Japan’s strategy to introduce integrated resorts into the country from 2023 has gathered momentum this month with major operators entering the race for one of just three licences. Among the most likel ...